| Paint Township Fill-in Forms
When used with the freely available Adobe Reader software, type into the forms on any computer. This eliminates the need for a typewriter. Completed forms can then be printed out and mailed or emailed to Paint Township. Please read the following instructions carefully.
CAUTION: Please note that Adobe Reader does not allow you to save your completed forms. You must completely fill in and print the forms in one operation.
Before you start to fill out a Application or Form, please make sure that you have all the correct, final information available. You may wish to print the Application or forms first, and fill them out by hand and ensure its accuracy before filling in the final form on your computer. Since Adobe Reader does not allow you to save the form once it is filled out, you will be unable to go back and edit your completed form after you close the window containing your application form.
Please note that currently, there is no computation, validation or verification of the information you enter. Form fields simply allow you to type in information—you must ensure it is correct.
1) Verify that you have installed on your computer the latest Adobe Reader version. You may download this free of charge at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
2) Download the application forms you are interested in by clicking on the appropriate link on the Paint Township Fill-in Forms page. Depending on the configuration of your web browser, the application will open in a second web browser window or you will be prompted to save the file.
3) If the application form is not currently open in your web browser, find the file you downloaded and open it.
4) If your cursor is not already in the shape of a "hand", select the "hand" tool from the Adobe Reader tool bar menu. This will allow you to move the page around to see each portion.
5) Move the "hand" pointer over a form box on the document. The "hand" should turn into an "I-beam". The "I-beam" signifies a "fill-in" section to the form. Click inside the box. You can now type into the box. When the pointer hovers over a check box, button, or item list, it will turn into a hand with one finger pointing. This means you can select the item.
| 6) To move from field to field, use
the Tab key. Shift + Tab will move you to the previous field.
7) Fill out the form by typing text into the appropriate areas and checking boxes or radio buttons where needed. (Boxes and radio buttons can be checked either by clicking on the box with your mouse, or by tabbing into the box and hitting the "enter" key or space bar.)
8) Print the form using the "print" icon in the Adobe Reader tool bar menu—not the print icon or command in your web browser. If you print using your web browser's print command instead of the Reader command, the contents of the fields might not print properly.
9) Check the printed forms very carefully for any errors, fields that did not print, or omissions. You may go back and make changes to any of the fields in your open document, and then reprint it.
10) Only when you are certain the printed version is correct should you close the window containing your filled-out form. Again—Adobe Reader will NOT allow you to save the completed forms.
11) Include the printed, filled-in forms in your application or form package as instructed in the individual application guidelines. Be sure to keep a paper copy for your records, as you will not have an electronic copy.
If you are having difficulty filling out forms after having followed all steps above, you may visit Adobe's on line support center: www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.html.
Click on the graphic below to download the free Reader. Application For Building Permit Form
Application For Certificate Of Use and Occupancy Form
Application For Permit To Connect To Sewer System Form
Application And Agreement For Sewer Service Form
Application For Late Connection To Sanitary Sewer Form
Application For Certification of Compliance, Temporary Compliance or Compliance Certification (Ref: Ordinance 09-4)
Paint Township Complaint Form
Your Help Needed
If you find a problem with a Fill-in Form, please notify Paint Township Webmaster via the Feedback Form. Name Form and explain problem as detailed as possible.